Monday, January 3, 2011

Cozy

I love my ensemble so much that I feel compelled to share it.  There are so many not-so-great things about today (going back to work, winter, dirty/snowy/icy sidewalks, jet lag, head cold...) but my outfit is balancing it all out.  It's dreamy layers of warmth and softness.  The only way to improve this outfit?  Teleport it (and me) home to my chaise, with hot tea and Wuthering Heights in hand.



Above, clockwise from far left:
- Bralets from American Apparel
- London Sweater by Express (on sale in solids, stripes, and heathers!)
- Silence and Noise Seamed Leggings at Urban Outfitters
- Striped Jersey Scarf by Design Studio available at the Myer Gift Store
- Instructions for the perfectly imperfect top knot on My Heartistry
- Fair Isle sock fever (photo via Grumperina)
- Frye's Dorado riding boots (photo via Designer Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment