Thursday, January 27, 2011

DIY Business Cards

Just a couple days ago I was thinking, I need to make myself some business cards...

Today I was browsing Creature Comforts (one of my absolute favorite blogs) and stumbled upon Ez's little DIY project.  She was pushed for time before going to Altitude Summit and decided to get crafty.  I love her approach; print out your essential info on heavy watercolor paper and personalize the card face with a little mixed media illustration.  It's a perfectly personal way of doing a small edition of cards.

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute cards..i wish to design Metal business cards that look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, metal business card sound so cool! I think I would use white acrylic paint on a gunmetal or antique brass business card.

    ReplyDelete