Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gorgeous Studio!

Check out this incredible space.  I would be such an inspired artist working out of here!  I mean, how could one help it?!!!  So airy and sun filled; an ideal place to house all my various art and design projects.  The problem is, large & naturally lit spaces are not things you come by easily living in a crowded city.   Top floor penthouse complete with rooftop studio-solarium?  A girl can dream... 

Photo found on the beautiful Tumblr, Nura Loves

Should you have a little extra time on your hands, take a moment to look through the archives of Nura Loves.  These sleeping bunnies are too cute for words and this library is giving me heart palpitations!  I think I could waste the day away finding enchanting images.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment